Books About the Enneagram
- Essential Enneagram: The Definitive Personality Test and Self-Discovery Guide – short and powerful
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types – deeper dive still considered by many to be “the” Enneagram book almost 20 years after its’ original publication
- The Enneagram of Parenting: The 9 Types of Children and How to Raise Them Successfully – fun and helpful
Books About Behavior, Choices and Change
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business – understanding how habits work is the first step to breaking them
- Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior – an estimated 95% of our decisions get made in the unconscious, learn more
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard – a great framework for looking at the challenges of change
Mandala Coloring Books
- Coloring Mandalas 1: For Insight, Healing and Self-Expression – the first of several from the author
- Magic Mandala Coloring Book – great for travel
- World Mandalas: 100 New Designs for Coloring and Meditation – my favorite
Apps, Sites & More
Apps and Tools
- Identify patterns and increase awareness with High Low Glitter, a process I developed to help individuals and groups reflect on the meaningful moments of the day. While I originally developed highlowglitter.com as a micro-social networking site for families and close friends, after recommending the practice to clients and I have come to realize it is also a powerful coaching tool. In addition, management teams use the platform as an informative, fun team-building activity.
- Creating meaningful, lasting change is not easy. Meet the challenge with a boost of monthly Enneagram type-specific inspiration. Your Ping is a carefully chosen word or phrase designed to generate self-reflection and facilitate change.
- Wonder where the day goes? Find out using Rescue Time device tracking. This time management software will give you an honest look at how you are living your digital life.
- Both personal and professional development coaching clients will learn more about Enneagram types at the Enneagram in Business website.
- The 2011 Benchmark Report from the Enneagram in Business Network summarizes findings on how to best achieve positive and sustainable results when using the Enneagram in the workplace.
- To learn more about MARI and inquire about MARI training, contact MARI Creative Resources.