Professional Development Coaching
You are a business-owner, company leader, manager or key contributor who wants a thriving workplace made up of thriving individuals. You want a motivated, innovative, well-managed team which means you need effective communication, minimal conflict and strong leadership.
Sounds simple enough. But it can be difficult to achieve. Why? Because organizations are made up of individuals who are all uniquely motivated. Understanding these unique motivations – which come with distinct work and communication styles, strengths and challenges – will help you, your team and your organization thrive.
Businesses, non-profits and individuals hire me to work with leaders and staff on the following:
- Leadership development
- Communication skills
- Goal setting and career planning
- Motivation issues
- Time management and productivity
- Work-life balance
- Personal issues impacting work performance
- Emotional intelligence and self-mastery
For Your Team
- Staff development
- Communication facilitation
- Team building
- Conflict avoidance and resolution
- Retention and employee satisfaction
- Motivation issues
- Sales, productivity and system efficiency
- Stress management
- Leaders become more self-mastering, increasing performance, efficiency and emotional intelligence.
- Managers understand underlying motivations and values of staff, and how to bring out the best in teams and individuals.
- Human Resources personnel acknowledge different personality types and preferred management styles that lead to a decrease in conflict and increase in retention.
- Sales and marketing staff are more effective in sales and service environments, better understanding client personality types, and corresponding needs and preferences.
- Co-workers understand each other’s personality types, preferred methods of communicating, and how others react under stress.
- Teams work and communicate more effectively, developing a shared language and more supportive environment in which to work and problem solve.